Search the forum,

Discuss Irwin Tilmor TUL223 heavy duty pipe bender in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm trying to find a spindle pin for this bender. This is the 19mm pin which goes through the quadrant bit then the bender frame, the bending arm, and out the other side. Irwin UK have told me this is only available as part of the quadrant assembly (Part No.T220H in their catalog, or part H in the manual). However the supplier I was referred to (Cromwell) are simply giving me the runaround as they are referring me to different department or branches. I cannot get a price from them. Can anyone give me a source, a supplier who has an internet presence, for this part? I enclose a picture I obtained of the 'missing link' and a pic of the bender its missing from.
cheers,
Tony

Attachments

• Missing spindle.jpeg
    Missing spindle.jpeg
    59.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Bender missing spindle.JPG
    Bender missing spindle.JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 7
Just go to a machine shop and get one made.

It wouldn't take more than 10 minutes to get one made on a lathe.

Give the bloke some folding stuff - you would probably be streets ahead

Have a word with bend it now they used to make them for hil

Reply to Irwin Tilmor TUL223 heavy duty pipe bender in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock