Search the forum,

Discuss Introduction in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Good evening, I have been working in the gas industry for almost 20 years. Mostly domestic diagnostic/repair but joined a London based company just over a year ago.
I'm a competent engineer but feel there is so much more to learn.
I'm interested in BMS, home automation, remote monitoring, water treatment, preventative maintenance, improving the service we provide as a company, training, HVAC and the list goes on.
I will look forward to reading through, contributing where I can and improving my knowledge of the industry.
I found the website very awkward to use via mobile, constant adverts, closing pop ups etc. Is there a paid ad free version or an app that is better to view?
Rick

Good evening, I have been working in the gas industry for almost 20 years. Mostly domestic diagnostic/repair but joined a London based company just over a year ago.
I'm a competent engineer but feel there is so much more to learn.
I'm interested in BMS, home automation, remote monitoring, water treatment, preventative maintenance, improving the service we provide as a company, training, HVAC and the list goes on.
I will look forward to reading through, contributing where I can and improving my knowledge of the industry.
I found the website very awkward to use via mobile, constant adverts, closing pop ups etc. Is there a paid ad free version or an app that is better to view?
Rick
This link any use to you?: https://www.plumbersforums.net/account/upgrades

Reply to Introduction in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock