Search the forum,

Discuss Introduction - I'm here to absorb in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all

I'm not a plumber, I'm here to absorb the knowledge of all you talented bunch and get/give advice from a consumer perspective :)

Hello and welcome

Reply to Introduction - I'm here to absorb in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, love all things plumbing from diy perspective, new heating inbound so no doubt will be on again soon
Replies
Views
J
Hello, I have an alcove shower with a wall to wall measurement of 952mm. I need a bifold door and am looking at something contemporary, 8mm glass with black trim- Issue is that the lower spec limit of the door is 960mm. It seems to be the same with all (Yes I can get a 1000 bifold door in...
Replies
Views
Hi, all! I'm a DIY'er who probably knows just enough to get myself in trouble, but fortunately I know my limitations, when it comes to projects I shouldn't tackle. Really glad I stumbled onto this forum, and hoping to learn more here from people with knowledge and experience. Thanks to the...
Replies
Views
    • Love
Hi folks, old and new. I'm back on the tools, back on the forums. I'm working for myself since the start of this year and just know I will be needing your help and advice sooner or later, probably sooner. This place is too good of a resource to miss out on, especially flying solo, so here I am...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I hope you are doing well. I have this 3.25mm lead-free grade 99c solder wire. I know that the good practice to bend the wire before soldering so you know exactly how much it is absorbed by the flux. I know too little isn't good and too much is as bad. I need to connect two 15mm pipes...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock