Search the forum,

Discuss Intro in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,
I’ve almost completed my level 2 NVQ in plumbing & looking for work opportunities to get some experience. I’m also doing DIY at home & loving the tips and advice found on this forum. Hope to chat to you all soon.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome mr Boiler

I wonder who is the 'father' of UKPF ? like the house of commons the oldest is the father/mother of the house anyway I am 61
...and welcome old boiler. I was married to a not so old boiler
once but I scrapped her. I was UKPF father xmas back in the mists of time. centralheatking

Welcome. Have you posted in our job section if you're looking for work?

Reply to Intro in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, love all things plumbing from diy perspective, new heating inbound so no doubt will be on again soon
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I’m looking to get my foot properly in the door of the plumbing world really. I’m trying to gain as much experience as possible. I’ve completed my level 3 diploma at college. I’ve got almost a years experience installing air conditioning, while doing a small few odd plumbing jobs here...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m a newbie here so please be gentle 😇 I’m in uk and recently bought a house with a few plumbing issues and hope that this forum can help me sort them out I’m pretty good with diy so can’t see any problems doing any work myself Will be posting the problems I’m having shortly 👍
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take me out a couple days of the week to help me get more experience. I did 1 week of work experience at equans doing maintenance but i wouldn’t mind...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock