Search the forum,

Discuss Intro of myself to everyone in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

Thought I would introduce myself on here. I used to be a member under a different name a few years ago but haven't been on here for a long time and can't remember my old details. Anyway I run a local small plumbing business called PlumbRepair-Cardiff. I have been a qualified plumber since 2015 but on the tools since 2012 having completed my apprenticeship at the age of 36 after numerous rubbish jobs where nothing ever worked out after leaving the forces. I'm qualified to Level 2 City and Guilds. I was in my 3rd year starting the Gas Level 3 but had to leave as my employer at the time could not keep me on and I couldn't find a replacement.
I am looking to do my Unvented soon when all this virus stuff is over and also going to do get my gas done next year hopefully so I will be looking at local training centres in and around Cardiff.
Look forward to chatting to everyone and thanks for the chance to join like minded individuals.

All the best Gavin

Hello and welcome pr

Reply to Intro of myself to everyone in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock