Search the forum,

Discuss Intro and question about why post has been removed in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Evening all

hope everyone is well and staying safe?

I'm Ian - 30 yrs old living in Leeds but originally from Preston & bought my first house in August last year. I posted earlier tonight to ask some advice, but when I've just checked to see if there's any replies, my post is there in 'Latest Activity' but has a line through it as though someone crossed it out, and I can't find it on the main page - is there a reason for this and if so, how should I go about asking advice in future?

Thanks

Reply to Intro and question about why post has been removed in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. If I may, I'd like to ask some beginner's questions. The situation: We think we may have air trapped in our UFH system. Therefore, we're considering refilling the circuits. However, there are a few details we need to clear up first. First of all, we need (?) to buy some hose end...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've got a British Gas 330+ Heat only boiler and it displayed an F25 error (lack of water iirc) on Sunday. I read the manual and bled the radiators (1 rad had quite a bit of air) and topped the system up a little and sure enough I could then hear water flowing back into the boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
I am hoping you can help me, I live in a high wind area and following the recent storms I noticed that when I got home a metal plate had fallen from the top of my gas fire and become lodged inside the fireguard, from what I have managed to research online my fire appears to be a Baxi Allure...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock