Search the forum,

Discuss Intermittent/delayed hot water on logic 30 combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Allan Reid

Hi all, apologies for the novice but wanted to check some basics before a call out. I live in a rented property and have just moved in. The heating kicks in instantly when I use the digital thermostat but the hot water is delayed. For example I've run the shower for 20 mins to get luke warm water this morning and the preheat indicator took this long to come on. Often we get hot water at the taps then it stops and runs cold for minutes before becoming hot again and this repeats. We can't get enough hot water to fill the bath. Cold water flow seems fine. Any ideas?

thanks

allan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Intermittent/delayed hot water on logic 30 combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new well maintained Worcester combi boiler. We weren’t convinced the heating was working right and then got hit with a £610 energy bill for the first 6...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that heats on controlled load over night. The large tank is in roof space of 60s built villa unit. Every few mornings, no hot water will come out of...
Replies
Views
I have a 2 pump hot water tank (Flomax 180L fitted in '94) in airing cupboard system with an Ideal classic boiler (downstairs next to an external wall) which for the most part seems to provide excellent hot water. The central heating also works fine - though sometimes I think the radiuators...
Replies
Views
Evening All, Been having on and off issues with a Greenstar CDI classic Combi were the hot water is not heating up but only intermittently. Some days/ weeks it’s fine and works fine all of the time but on the odd occasion it’s been running cold in the following sequence. It fires up the boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all Hope you can help We have a Gloworm Ultracom 38CXI combi boiler. During the Summer the taps and mixer shower run hot water consistently hot for as long as need be, but now during the Winter when the radiators are on the taps and mixer shower will run hot for only a few minutes and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock