Search the forum,

Discuss Intergas rapid 32 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Looking into this for a install.do you need to purchase a filling loop seperate? And does the Intergas boiler flue no longer offsetted? Any tips on first installation on this new brand will be great.

Working pressure where you taking it from as if it’s the gas valve normally a restriction is applied ie 2.5-4 mbar drop total

So by the working out

1.5 drop and 2mbar drop because of the gas valve

Should list how much in the instructions

Working pressure where you taking it from as if it’s the gas valve normally a restriction is applied ie 2.5-4 mbar drop total

So by the working out

1.5 drop and 2mbar drop because of the gas valve

Should list how much in the instructions
18.5mb at the gas valve on boiler? But it states on the manual a straight long a syou get 20mb standing pressure at the in,et gas valve?
[automerge]1568234951[/automerge]
I think I was getting 20.5mb working pressure at the gas meter? The ladis smart meter red button and black button the display stopped working?

Standing pressure is not relevant bud , measure the working pressure at the gas meter and then at the test point on the boiler it should not be more than 1mbar difference between the them, any other gas appliances need to be operated also if you cannot achieve the correct gas rate you are either undersized on the gas supply or theres a pressure problem contact Intergas technical for advice , all the settings , commissioning and servicing details are explained on you tube it's all in the manual but as I explained previously you do have to study it before fiddling or you will struggle . Regards kop

Reply to Intergas rapid 32 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock