Search the forum,

Discuss Intergas Combi Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

richard978

Gas Engineer
I've just installed an intergas 36kw RF and up until today i've never come across one. I was impressed on the simplicity of the install but there doesn't seem to be a lot to them.

I'm looking at changing from Worcestor to another brand because they are getting very expensive and its getting very competitive at the same time. I've looked at Viessman 50w which seem ok but the rubber hoses scare me and I've tried glow worm and I've no end of problems with hydro blocks.....

Is intergas an ok boiler and what other boilers would you recommend.

You've got multiple topics/ threads open on the subject please stick to one of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Intergas Combi Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

What are engineers opinion on Intergas, I've installed a couple of these boilers for people and so far I've been impressed with them. They are a bit clunky and heavy but for the kW you get a lot of hot water and they appear to be pretty reliable. Just want to know what other engineers think of...
Replies
Views
D
I'm looking for a heating engineers/old school plumber to put in a Combi boiler (possibly Intergas) replacing very old open vent system in parallel with a wood burning stove with a back boiler (ESSE Bakeheart) as back up and alternative. I know this relies on two radiator systems. Combi for...
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse and has been working without issue until now. The pilot light went out and now wont relight. It lights but as soon as you release the button it goes...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just had a "Main Eco Compact" combi boiler installed as the Biasi one failed. It seems to work fine, gives a hot bath, i dont ever use the radiators or kitchen hot tap. (no point in upping the landlords gas bill for no reason) On day 4, the pressure is below 1. I filled it back up to >1, but...
Replies
Views
I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater systems in the house. This boiler was replaced by a combi boiler as it only heats the lounge and master bed and provides hot water to en-suite bathroom and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock