Search the forum,

Discuss Intergas 30 sb fault code 11 in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys, commissioned a Intergas ssyem boiler today. Work fine until later on it went to lock out code11?

I know the combi Intergas boilers require to set the parameters for a combi but does this boiler need to beset for a system boiler?

Nothing states in the manual about setting the parameters for this boiler..

I've checked the circulation sensors are all the way in there pockets.

I don't normally install Intergas boilers.

All help appreciated!

The likely issue if this is a new instal is insufficient circulation. If it is existing that has previously worked well, a defective sensor (S1 or S2) whichever is on circulation.

With respect to setup, the MI’s work through the required settings in a logical way. Are you sure that you are working from the installation and not the user manual?

Intergas technical support are very good if you are really stuck.

System isn’t air locked / you have flow ?

Would leave it a day and see if it returns if it does I would phone intergas up for maybe a chat and warranty call out

Reply to Intergas 30 sb fault code 11 in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock