• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Instantaneous under sink heater monoblock tap in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Matt0029

Gas Engineer
Does any one know why electric instantaneous under sink heaters are not permitted to me fit to monoblock taps? At least the Hyco ones say not to.

ShaunCorbs

Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Solutions
Back pressure from the cold

Matt0029

Gas Engineer
Wonder if a check valve on the hot feed to the tap could over come the problem?

ShaunCorbs

Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Solutions
Not really as I think the pressure would still rise a bit

Reply to Instantaneous under sink heater monoblock tap in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net