Search the forum,

Discuss Installing Selkirk flexible vent on water heater in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I am trying to install Sellkirk flexible vent onto my water heater and I’m getting confused as to which end connects to the water heater and which end attaches to the existing vent pipe. The flexible pipe has two ends one of which is a male one of which is female but I don’t know which is which. One end has an inner and outer pipe and the other and only has one pipe. Which end of the pipe is female and whiether male or female attaches to the water heater. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks Brian

Photos of each end are attached

Are you allowed in your state to adjust your gas water heater without being licensed?

Reply to Installing Selkirk flexible vent on water heater in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock