Search the forum,

Discuss Installing a pumped shower/Flange in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I need to install a pumped shower, connected to a gravity system.
Hot water is in an direct cylinder on the first floor,
and CWST is on the rafters in the loft.

I was considering installing a Surrey Flange, but I've been unable to find the 'manufacturers fitting instructions' does anyone have a copy?

I've got very basic info for the 'Salamand S Flange' which is probably the same, but it does not give any info about minimum head from the HWST or CWST.
Many Thanks.

Try this

Surrey flange.PNG

Normally a measurement from the top of your shower head to the bottom of the cwsc base

Normally a measurement from the top of your shower head to the bottom of the cwsc base
Thanks Shaun:
Yes, but some info I've seen also says that the distance from the pump input to the CWST, and/or the flange to the CWST, also have minimum requirements.
Some of this info may be stipulated by the pump manufacturer and/or the flange manufacturer.

NB: The HWST is situated above the stairs, so it's on the first floor, but about 3ft off the floor!

Reply to Installing a pumped shower/Flange in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock