Search the forum,

Discuss Installed a Bidet (seat type) and now the toilet fills very slowly in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

D

Deleted member 116079

Ive replaced the fill valve contraption and flapper inside which didn't help the slow filling problem.
Also tried it without the t valve connected and the toilet fills up perfectly, maybe three times faster.

The T-Valve that came with the bidet seems to be much smaller inside but so do the other ones i would attempt to replace it with.

Thanks for your time!

Reply to Installed a Bidet (seat type) and now the toilet fills very slowly in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi.. I am after advice on installing a bidet in a toilet with the water valve hidden inside the cistern. I am renting. Is there anyone with a creative way to go about this without drilling the cistern? If that doesn’t make a lot of sense, let me know and I will add a photo. Thank you very...
Replies
Views
Hello! I was checking something in the toilet cistern. I flushed, but holding the float ball, so the cistern wouldn't be filled. With a very low level of water in the cistern, I flushed a couple of times. Then I let go of the float ball and the cistern was filled. I didn't do or change...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled toilet with a more affordable model. This new toilet is a back-to-wall type featuring a concealed cistern within a separate unit. Since its installation...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise coming from my copper water pipes when no water is being used? It basically sounds like the noise you hear after the water shuts off when your toilet bowl...
Replies
Views
Hi all, apologies in advance for my ignorance. I have an old style toilet with what I've researched is a ballcock. The toilet was screaming every time we flushed so I googled and found it was the diaphragm valve that needed replaced. I bought a pack of diaphragm seals and attempted to change...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock