• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Installation TF1 Omega different angle. Can this works? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Andreas44

Hello

I will soon install Fernox Omega and wonder if it can be angled as in the picture. Can this affect the flow or affect the function of the filter?

Thanks
Andre

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

Reply to Installation TF1 Omega different angle. Can this works? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net