Search the forum,

Discuss Installation required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Morning All,

I have 1800’s farm house 3 storeys.

Have a single floor side extension.
The ground floor single storey extension houses Worcester oil boiler and unvented water tank, in the next door room I have a 30KW Henley Druid stove with back boiler giving 23KW to HW/CH
I have also purchased a H2 panel to link both appliances together (what I didn’t realise when setting out on this was the Stove had to be an open circuit) so the solid stone wall building and the loft lost to master bedroom suite made a very difficult job of running the expansion and return 22mm to vent the stove ( have found that route now) the Plumbers whom have looked at the H2 panel don’t understand how a open vent system and and sealed system can link work together without cross flow issues.

I am looking for someone whom has installed an H2 panel with a open bent stove boiler linking it to a closed oil pressurised system.

The stove is installed the H2 panel is on site the route for the expansion vessel and location sorted all I require now is the right man to do the installation.

I am in Wick near Bath race course.

Many thanks

Daniel Sefton

Reply to Installation required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for a plumber to install H2 panel to a unvented cylinder and oil boiler with Henely druid 30kw stove on an open vented circuit. All kit on site and ready for connection Location wick BS30 Thanks Dan
Replies
Views
Is it possible to install a wood burning stove with an air to water heat pump? I was speaking to a few plumbers who have said this is not possible as the air to water system is a pressurized system and the stove needs to be in a vented system.
Replies
Views
Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up & made safe for now, have had affected pipe cut & put end caps on. Work required Full bathroom remove old tiles walls and floor. Renew tiling. New...
Replies
Views
Hi all, grateful for your expertise on the following. DIYer, not pro. Rural property in France Single storey. Septic tank. Late 80s construction with concrete slab subfloor. All of the waste pipes run in the concrete, and exit the property at the chamber as pictured, just outside the building...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I noticed this winter my living room rad only get hot in the top half. Radiator is 1600mm(DP SC) double panel single convector. System was flushed just last year. Both flow and return values are fully open and don't stick. Boiler is serviced each year. Baxi combi boiler about 8 ton9...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock