• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss install combi boiler and pressurised hot water cylinder in the Looking for a Heating Engineer? Post Jobs Here area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Lowth

Hello, looking for a heating engineer to recommend / install a pressurised cylinder and combi boiler system.

There is ufh for a living space and two bathrooms, and radiators for the rest of the house. It's a 3 bed 2 bathroom property with solar panels on the roof, located in ringwood bh24.

Any further questions please ask or contact project manager will Lowth
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to install combi boiler and pressurised hot water cylinder in the Looking for a Heating Engineer? Post Jobs Here area at PlumbersForums.net