• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Innocuous word being filtered out in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general area at PlumbersForums.net

robin4648

By chance I have found that the word o u t l e t triggers the spam filter so can't be used in a post. Unless there's a reason for it (which I can't fathom) it's quite a useful word to be able to include in a post.

Harvest Fields

Plumber
Gas Engineer
Outlet outlet outlet outlet outlet outlet outlet outlet outlet outlet outlet outlet outlet outlet

robin4648

It must just be that I can't be trusted with the word 😊

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Normally its scunthorpe and hotwater that it struggles with.

Reply to Innocuous word being filtered out in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general area at PlumbersForums.net