Search the forum,

Discuss Industrial Unit Water Boiler Reccomendation in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All, looking at getting a water boiler for our brewery and brewery taproom, we don't need central heating just need hot water for a small amount of cleaning in the brewery, bar and pizza kitchen.

Ive had a quote for supply and install (just push fit into water fittings, connect to gas) of the Ariston NEXT EVO X 16L Gas Water Heater for £950

Price wise it seems OK, the water heater looks OK on paper, but arn't Ariston sh:te;) I just wondered if anyone had any other better reccomendations?

Gas seems the best option for a new water heater as running costs are cheaper than electric medium term, so will save money in the long run purhaps, ideally want something that is easy to fix if it goes wrong and plumbers are ok to come out and fix.

Any thoughts and recommendations would be really appreciated.

How much washing up are we talking ?

How much washing up are we talking ?
Normal medium-sized kitchen, we will have a dishwasher machine (using cold water, not draining hot water) so not vasts amounts, although I couldn't give you exact numbers. If for £100 odd extra you can get a water boiler that can heat more water def would rather over spec it.

How about a direct unvented cylinder?

Less to go wrong as tbh they need a lot of maintenance/ care (gas water heaters)

gledhill are a decent manufacturer

Yep or £20 you can go upto the 150l option

Sounds like a plan. Do these have a flue?

Also the heater would be around 2.5 metres up and the main flow of water would go up to the ceiling 1 metre, then along 16 metres where it goes down to the ground floor kitchen. Do you think I will need a pump or gravity will be enough for pressure. As it’s not for a shower maybe no pump required.

Last edited:
Sounds like a plan. Do these have a flue?

Also the heater would be around 2.5 metres up and the main flow of water would go up to the ceiling 1 metre, then along 16 metres where it goes down to the ground floor kitchen. Do you think I will need a pump or gravity will be enough for pressure. As it’s not for a shower maybe no pump required.

By direct unvented cylinder he means a mains pressure hot water cylinder directly fed (heated) by immersion heater. There is no fuel burning and hence no flue mate.

By direct unvented cylinder he means a mains pressure hot water cylinder directly fed (heated) by immersion heater. There is no fuel burning and hence no flue mate.
Thanks mate. What do you reckons a reasonable price for install?! I.e. connect to gas pipe next to heater, connect to supply and feed pipes, commission.

Reply to Industrial Unit Water Boiler Reccomendation in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock