Search the forum,

Discuss Independent advice on Vaillant boilers in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

B

B whittaker

We are charity with two large properties providing flats for elderly person's living independently.
In the past year,we have had to replace the heating boiler in each property. This was done by British Gas who supplied and installed Vaillant boilers.
We are considering making a complaint against BG in respect of subsequent failures
but would like an independent review of the work done. Is there a National body that could assist us?

Get an Independent commercial heating engineer to do a report on the faults he finds

Reply to Independent advice on Vaillant boilers in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

At the start of COVID we started increasing the size of a small bungalow to create first floor. All electrics and plumbing removed. Electrics done with exception of connecting boiler. Mid COVID needed hot water so bought a pre plumbed Gledhill pressurised tank and connected not and cold pipes...
Replies
Views
Recently over the past 2 months, the boiler or area by the water tank has started making a loud groaning noise whenever hot water has been running for much over a minute (sometimes less). Since the weather has gotten cooler, the radiators seem to come on (unless turned off at the TRV) whenever a...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a few questions regarding a boiler in my father-in-laws place that I'm very worried about and would like advice. My father-in-law is a chronic "tinkerer" and will fiddle and mess with things that didn't need tinkering with. He's recently told us that in the past he has moved pipes...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
All advice appreciated. I've made a number of bad decisions & trying to stop the flow. I used a small plumbing company (one man band but supplies all trades) that had installed two bathrooms for me previously with satisfactory results. Therefore, I had a combi boiler installed last week...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've looked through old threads on similar questions, however i was hoping for advice regarding our house project. When i've read threads before when people have asked similar questions - some people say that the Veismann Stored combi is a great boiler and would be adequate, however most...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock