• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Inca shower button not staying on for long? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Joshmayou

Is there anything I can do to fix a time flow shower valve that is not staying on for long other then having to replace it.

I believe it is pre set to 15 seconds but no adjustment and now it lasts about 3-5 seconds.

Please see product attached

Thanks

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

Basher

Does anyone now where i can but the branch tee that will connect this inca push button and has a wall plate?

Not sure if it's otherwise available as a separate part

Joshmayou

Not sure if it's otherwise available as a separate part
Legend. Thank you 👍

Reply to Inca shower button not staying on for long? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net