Search the forum,

Discuss In multilayer pipes, why is there a 25mm and a 26mm? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi. I'm plumbing an old house in Spain (Among lots of other work!). I'm going to use multilayer pipe of varying sizes but when looking there is a 25mm and a 26mm. Can anyone tell me why?

Different manufacturers so one started doing saying look ours has extra flow potential now a few offer 26mm

you won’t notice anything so pick what’s easiest local to get / been around locally for a while

Reply to In multilayer pipes, why is there a 25mm and a 26mm? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, grateful for any advice I need to connect a dishwasher waste water outflow pipe 25mm to 50mm waste pipe. Is there a joining piece anyone can recommend? Maybe with some appropriate tape. The waste pipe is in the wall but was trimmed at some point (unnecessarily) to only 10mm extruding from...
Replies
Views
We have an old gas pipe in the understairs cupboard. The previous occupants had the gas meter moved, but this old pipe remained. This pipe goes behind the electrical CU which I'm due to have replaced soon. We are looking to cut the old pipe out, but trying to working out what material it's...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old people. Out here competence and integrity is harder to come by in a worker, in fact it's hard to find workers at all where we are in the countryside...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’ve used the hep20 tap connectors a few years back when I did. C&G plumbing course. I brought a few the other day and in the packet was a loose washer (not the tap flat washer). Can anyone tell me what it is used. I’m using copper pipe btw. Regards Tezzer
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock