Search the forum,

Discuss Improver plumbers job vacancy Kent and surrounding areas? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

geoman1

Hi all, I'm currently looking for someone to take me on as an improver/mate. I currently hold a years experience in plumbing from starting out on a building sites with a small firm first fixing and mostly second fixing until completion. unfortunately they had run out of work to keep me on. I have ended up working for companies doing maintenance. I have also worked on roofs and have some experience working with vented and unvented cylinders and have got my Bpec unvented Qualification and plumbing level 2. I feel I have so much more I wanted to learn and want to improve my skills and knowledge. And I would be happy to take a cut if someone is interested in taking me on. I'm a hard worker and willing to learn and have transport and own tools I live in Kent and can easily travel to London and at times stay there to. Any help!! Cheers

Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Improver plumbers job vacancy Kent and surrounding areas? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock