Search the forum,

Discuss Impossible to find replacement bathroom sink parts. Please help! in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I am looking for these exact parts to replace my bathroom sink strainer and stopper. I’ve searched every site I can find, but no luck. Does anyone recognize these or where I might be able to buy them?

A little more info:
This sink has a pullout drawer right below, so the waste line is different from most sinks. It runs straight back almost parallel to the floor. A single rubber gasket is between that pipe and the bottom of the sink. There is a hex bolt which is hollow that goes through a hole in the strainer and screws into the waste line, tightening the gasket and sealing it. Then the stopper slides into the hole in the hex screw.

Attachments

• IMG_1037.jpg
    IMG_1037.jpg
    350.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1038.jpg
    IMG_1038.jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1039.jpg
    IMG_1039.jpg
    325.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1041.jpg
    IMG_1041.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 13
I am looking for these exact parts to replace my bathroom sink strainer and stopper. I’ve searched every site I can find, but no luck. Does anyone recognize these or where I might be able to buy them?

A little more info:
This sink has a pullout drawer right below, so the waste line is different from most sinks. It runs straight back almost parallel to the floor. A single rubber gasket is between that pipe and the bottom of the sink. There is a hex bolt which is hollow that goes through a hole in the strainer and screws into the waste line, tightening the gasket and sealing it. Then the stopper slides into the hole in the hex screw.
Hi there, I'm looking for the same thing it seems. Did you end up going to ikea to get it? I need to know the dimensions of it before I waste £10 doing click and collect. The one I'm looking for is 64mm in diameter with a 14mm hole in the middle. It's from a vanity unit with a special trap underneath so it runs out of the back. Any advice would be helpful before I spend/waste money unnecessarily. Pic attached Thanks

Attachments

• 0F5F97F8-7709-482A-AC47-568C8AC71EFD.jpeg
    0F5F97F8-7709-482A-AC47-568C8AC71EFD.jpeg
    359.2 KB · Views: 6

Reply to Impossible to find replacement bathroom sink parts. Please help! in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock