From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss I'm not sure if my entire shower screen needs to be replaced? in the DIY Bathroom Remodelling Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Test4Less - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
I have been having some issues with the plastic inserts between the panels of my shower screen for a little while and I have tried to fix them (with glue as well), but as you can see the strips are breaking. I went to the hardware store to see what to do and they told me this is because of regular use and that these strips need to be replaced. I am not sure how to do it and I don't know how to fix it.

As well, for the last week I notice that the entire structure has tilted a little bit, so I am not sure how to fix this either, does the entire thing need to be replaced?

For reference, in pictures 1 & 2 you can see that the plastic is breaking (but only in the first two panels where there is a lot of water use). In picture 3 you can see that the bottom plastic needs to be replaced. In picture 3-5 you can see that the entire structure has tilted a little bit and now it is difficult to use.

Advise?

Attachments

uHeat Forum Sponsor - PlumbersForums.net - Electric and Water Underfloor Heating Systems

Reply to I'm not sure if my entire shower screen needs to be replaced? in the DIY Bathroom Remodelling Advice area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

CorgiDirect - Discounted Corgi Related Documentation and Plumbing Supplies
Bulk Workwear - Workwear Sponsor for Plumbers Forums
Plumbase - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Power Shower Booster - Official PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Corgi Direct - Plumbers Forums Sponsor
Wetroom Store - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Plumbing Advice - Find Plumbers Jobs
uHeat Forum Sponsor - PlumbersForums.net
Test4Less PlumbersForums.net Sponsor