Search the forum,

Discuss I'm looking for professional and trustworthy plumber or company who I could work for in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Remik Kosetka

Dear Sir / Madam

I would ask for any help in my research, becouse I'm looking for professional and trustworthy plumber or company in East Sussex who I could work for. I'd be happy to work full time or just few hours per week for start.

I'm currently doing Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing Studies 6035 - The City & Guilds for adults in Ashford College.

You dont't know me yet, but I'm responsible and reliable person. I'm taking care (at the moment during night shifts) for twenty three elderly people, giving them medications (include strong medications like Morphine etc), checking them during nights making assured that they are safe, and have deal with health conditions.

Im working at the moment nights in Bexhill on Sea now, and I'm go to college twice (evening) a week. I have no big experience in professional plumbing, but I have some, and I really want to work as a plumber / helper for start as soon as possible, now before my NVQ2. I was doing small maintenance jobs independantely in my house and my relatives and friends houses (like fix and replacement a taps, replacement toilet seats, sinks, changing and draining pipes in sewage system (frozen during very cold, snows winter), tiles wall and floor etc.).

Maybe I'm too old - 37 :( for any sort of apprenticeships program, but I would work even for a not big money for a start just to gain experience and knowledge in job which is my passion. I'm sure you will judge me as a valuable employee very soon.

If you will find any advice, please contact me via phone or e-mail.

Re: I'm looking for professional and trustworthy plumber or company who I could work

Best of luck mate, you're never too old :)

Re: I'm looking for professional and trustworthy plumber or company who I could work

Thanks for your answer:)
As my father said - you're as old as your heart is old;)

Its only very difficult to find someone. I understund that new, not very experience mate could be a pain... And this could be reason why no one is answered me with positive answer.
But I know how to do somethings in dyi and plumbing and im responsible person, I want to be quality plumber as well, so I could be good help for someone.

Its just littlebit frustrating, when you have feeling that you are loosing time for waiting. But I still believe:) So I will not give up. Thank you for wishes. Take care
Remik

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I'm looking for professional and trustworthy plumber or company who I could work for in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock