Search the forum,

Discuss Im looking for a gas safe registered mentor in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, im looking for a gas safe registered mentor, I want to get some experience in the gas field, unfortunately I don’t have any experience plumbing or gas. I am currently doing a domestic gas course and I need to get some work done for my portfolio. I am a quick learner and I can travel. I live in the bradford/leeds area.

They were supposed to but the person who was supposed to teach me hasnt contacted or even called me back, i feel like im just wasting my time

Ah I see, it’s a tough time at the moment with the pandemic and what-not, maybe your mentor guy is just not comfortable with taking on a stranger at the moment, I’d imagine m65 gas will sort you out with another firm, especially if it’s included in the course fee’s

best of luck

Reply to Im looking for a gas safe registered mentor in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock