Search the forum,

Discuss I'm lookin for someone that can take a look at an Elson Coral E in SW London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

charlie_p

Hi,

I recently bought a 2 bed flat fitted with a Elson Coral E thermal store unit, and unfortunately it's not generating any hot water from the over night immersion heater. The water isn't as cold as the cold water tap, but it's also not anywhere near lukewarm let alone hot. Also worth noting, the pipe to the left of the blending valve isn't hot to the touch.

The additional boost immersion heater and manages to output some hot water before turning luke warm after a min or two. I've tried turning the blending vavle though this hasn't made a difference.

Can anyone recommend a company/individual that has exposure to this type of unit in the SW London area?

Many Thanks,
Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I'm lookin for someone that can take a look at an Elson Coral E in SW London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock