Search the forum,

Discuss I'm A Celebrity 2020 North Wales Edition!! in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Lou

-
Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Subscribed
So has anyone been called up for any work on the new Celeb set? If you have what have you or will you be doing?

I don't think I would brave camping outside in November in a dead creepy castle.. The trials will be strange too!

I am dead excited about it! I bet I am the only one that is lol

:D Didn't even realise it was coming to Wales, but then haven't had a tv for the last 12 years, just use youtube and stream some series, so I'm completely out of touch with this sort of thing. Should be interesting work though for anyone involved.

Haha, Dan says he hates it but he always seems to be watching it when it is on! So would anyone ever go on it for lots of money?

Haha, Dan says he hates it but he always seems to be watching it when it is on! So would anyone ever go on it for lots of money?
I know someone on the program from Australia - filmed in Africa
The only reason they go on the program is for money.
His direct words were ' no one would be there except for the money'

For him to go, they money offered, would have been substantial!!

Reply to I'm A Celebrity 2020 North Wales Edition!! in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock