Search the forum,

Discuss Identify this shower valve? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

This shower valve is about 20 years old. Can anyone with a bit more experience than me identify the brand/model? No markings visible. Distance between centre of valves: 70mm

Thanks in advance
PXL_20230314_082528290.jpg

PXL_20230314_082455129.jpg

Looks very similar to the version 1 Vado Mix valves although I'm certain its not.

Whats the issue, you've got it exposed and its 20 years old. I would just be putting a new one in and because its fairly standard you won't have an issue with something of a similar size

Reply to Identify this shower valve? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house (possibly between 2015 and 2017) but I've no idea what model it is. Firstly, can anyone help me to identify it to see if I can get a replacement knob...
Replies
Views
Hi. Could somebody recommend a Muslim shower valve that does not leak please? Or one that has a washer that you can replace if it leaks? Some sort of tap will be fine that you can connect the shower pipe to please, ideally in chrome? Many thanks in advance
Replies
Views
Hi all, can anyone identify this flush valve, there are no manufacturers marks on it, the seal needs replacing, thanks.
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
my bathroom sink (installed 2017) was broken recently and needs replacing. on inspection there is no brand name and only a few markings so I'm guessing its a trade sink that plumbers would buy. The sink has 1708 indented in the china which i guess is a model number but doesnt show up on google...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock