Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal Mini C24 on/off intermittently VIDEO in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dec123

Hi everyone just wondering if anybody has an idea about whats going on with my combi boiler....my combo goes on and off every few seconds....i have got 1.5 water pressure and I have already taken off the heat exchanger and cleaned it...when I set the boiler to just DHW nothing at all happens....when i set it combined CH it does what you will see in the video link below.....

I have tested the NCT and it is functioning well at 11500 ohms of resistance so its not that

I have also opened the control box and pressed down the diagnostic switches which you will see in the video

I am an electrician (formerly) now school teacher therefore handy enough on things..was able to fault find the nct from the board rather than disconnect it etc..so I am hoping that someone could help me find a way to fix this without having to call someone in...video link below ...thanks all..

https://youtu.be/zyG4EWrY4AI

Stop playing with a gas appliance. You need a gas safe engineer. That's the only advice this forum will offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Mini C24 on/off intermittently VIDEO in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler pump menu for either 70% or 100%, so, is the pump set at either one of two fixed speed percentages or does the pump actually vary speed, (modulate)...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock