Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal Mexico 2 Super CF 41-429-45 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CMairiD

Anyone have an electronic copy of this manual? Should note the engineer has listed it as Mexico 2 40 CF but online searches are pulling back Mexico 2 Super CF 60P.

no why are you having problems or need to clarify mi,s?

Doing gas servicing tomorrow (as a trainee with a registered engineer) and we are going to this boiler. Would quite like MIs to hand.

If you have the manual for a 60P it is more or less the same thing ( P means propane)
They were all made the same 40 through to 140 only difference being more sections and the burner(s).
You will get the burner pressure from the data plate on the base of the boiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Mexico 2 Super CF 41-429-45 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages and couldnt get to the bottom of it and I thought worth asking the elders on here for their view - Hot water temp is 40 Degrees - Ideal Mexico 2...
Replies
Views
alright everyone i just completed my plumbing/gas apprenticeship in the summer and am working on the boiler in my house. I have an Ideal Mexico super cf 465 which has now had a series of problems. 1.the the boiler wouldn't light and i narrowed it down to the solenoid on the gas valve, i...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
M
Hi all, I'm having trouble with our Ideal Icos HE24 boiler at home as it appears to be short cycling. Going to try and keep this concise but there's a bit of a back story so here goes: The boiler was installed as part of a new-build property in 2006 and broke down in 2014. Ideal came...
Replies
Views
R
Hey all, apologies for the long post: I've had a new Ideal Vogue boiler installed with a T6 wired thermostat so the OpenTherm is activated as confirmed by the boiler. I also have the outdoor sensor installed but I now understand that when OpenTherm is used it ignores the outdoor sensor...
Replies
Views
richardc1983
R
D
Hi I have an Ideal Mexico Super 2 gas boiler and I have a problem. I decided to bleed a radiator because the top was cold but I didn't turn off the heating (pump still on). I know now that I should have turned off the heating before I bled the rad (I'm a dumb bum). Anyway, now when I turn on...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock