Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal logic plus 30 overheating? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi just wondering if anyone can shed any light on an issue i'm having with my boiler..

Initially started i think after i came back of holiday and the pressure was low on my boiler after topping up everything was fine and boiler operated as normal. A day or so after however i started noticing that my boiler was cutting out before the thermostat reached room temperature. It then keeps on coming on and cutting out continually every 2-3 mins before room temp is reached. I have bled all radiators and all of them heat up fine. No issue with hot water this runs fine.

note I also changed the thermostat and receiver as initially thought it was this but its still doing the same thing. It’s very annoying hearing it fire up over and over again constantly.

Any advice is much appreciated

Thanks

Reply to Ideal logic plus 30 overheating? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock