Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal Logic+heat 24 (not combi) in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi I have an Ideal Logic+heat 24 (Not Combi) it is: Alternatly flashing between: 0 (on its own) and C (on its own) when in central heating mode, it works fine on water only, any idea as to the fault?
many thanks
Tom

C just means the system its calling for heat, 0 means standby. Is the heating working?

If its flashing rapidly then the demand from the system could be intermittent due to a loose wire or faulty component. Such as the timeclock, thermostat or 2 port valve

I doubt its a fault with the boiler itself

C just means the system its calling for heat, 0 means standby. Is the heating working?

If its flashing rapidly then the demand from the system could be intermittent due to a loose wire or faulty component. Such as the timeclock, thermostat or 2 port valve

I doubt its a fault with the boiler itself
Hi thanks for the reply no the heating is not working but the hot water is '0 then C alternate' the manual said: reset which I have but made no differance

Reply to Ideal Logic+heat 24 (not combi) in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock