Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal Logic Combi ESP1 30 SE code in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello

I'm struggling to understand this code as I cant find it in the User Manual. The display has an SE code with a spanner in the top left corner. I am not able to change the water (40 degrees)or central heating temperature (30 degrees). Does anybody know what this could be?

Thanks

Hello

I'm struggling to understand this code as I cant find it in the User Manual. The display has an SE code with a spanner in the top left corner. I am not able to change the water (40 degrees)or central heating temperature (30 degrees). Does anybody know what this could be?

Thanks
Did you find out what the problem was and how to fix it im having the same problem

It was mentioned above about getting the boiler serviced - have you had this done? It might be that the service engineer has to clear the code?

Reply to Ideal Logic Combi ESP1 30 SE code in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock