Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal Logic Combi ES38 No control in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

I have a Logic Combi ES38 Boiler and for some reason, it's ignoring the commands from the thermostats on the wall, for example, both thermostats are set to off but yet the boiler is still on, I've tried the following:
  • I've turned it to just water and not radiators no effect.
  • Changed the batteries in both there thermostats on the walls
  • Cleaned the connection pins on the thermostats.
  • Switched them on and manually tried changing the temperature.
If there is anything else I can try please let me know as I'm a bit confused why it's happening.
Its serviced every year and each time it's fine and like new so not sure if this is a fault or maybe its something that's worn out over time.

Cheers

WW

Had it on a three port valve ? What do you have fitted . Kop

2 circuits upstairs and downstairs , the upstairs is fine its the downstairs that seems to be going for it.

Photo on 05-04-2020 at 8.31 pm.jpg

Forgive me if I'm unsure of the lingo :S

Cheers
[automerge]1586115719[/automerge]
Both thermostats? Sounds like there is a two port valve somewhere that's giving a permanent live to the boiler.

Yes, I've set them both to be off, swapped them round, replaced the batteries but still for some reason is stuck on what I'm guessing / feels like 24

Last edited:

Reply to Ideal Logic Combi ES38 No control in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock