Search the forum,

Discuss ideal logic combi +. Dhw problems, in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Boiler has been fine for 8 months then the dhw started getting colder. Replaced the heat exchanger and the flow turbine and all good for three weeks and now cold dhw flowing cold again. Replaced the turbine again and the divert valve and motor and no difference. I have removed the divert motor so the divert valve is open for hot water only but have noticed the ch output is too hot to touch and after checking the divert valve which is working fine I am a total loss now.
The ch feed and return are connected to a 8 zone manifold for underfloor heating set at 21oC and works a treat. Now put everything back together and when the dhw is on the ch output gets hot again. Any help greatly appreciated.

best get a qulififed gas safe engineer out or go to ideal via a fixed price repair around £270

Reply to ideal logic combi +. Dhw problems, in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hi, Hopefully someone can throw some light on if this is a real issue or not. I have had this boiler for about 10 years, I noticed just recently that when the CH has been turned off that a couple of the rads closest to the boiler were slightly warm. When the boiler had demand to heat the DHW I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring, probably not been used until recently now it's colder. When heating is called for, the boiler fires up ok but soon shuts down the heater as the...
Replies
Views
F
Hi, We have a new Ideal Logic Combi 30. A radiator today came off the wall and developed a leak. Plumber came and fixed (but didn't). At that time the boiler was fine. Today the boiler has lost pressure. I have followed the videos on yt and nothing works. Just stays telling me F1. I have...
Replies
Views
FrankMcg
F
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or garden, run-of-the-mill British housing estate CH setup. Downstairs radiator, 1 of 2 in our living room, went cold one evening mid-November last...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for heat, the boiler fires up, modulates, but jumps very quickly (about 30 seconds or so from 40'ish all the way to 70, burner disengages putting it the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock