Search the forum,

Discuss IDEAL LOGIC COMBI 30, hot water not very hot in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

IDEAL LOGIC COMBI 30, hot water not very hot, water flow fine. Would I be right in that the diverter valve cartridge needs replacing. Any other suggestions

Can we have some more information please is this a recent occurrence how old is the boiler is there a filter fitted a picture of the boiler would help ?( Your boiler will only raise the cold incoming temperature by 35 degrees the recent cold snap could quite easily have lowered it to 2-3 degrees does the water get hotter if you slow the tap flow down ? Does the boiler go on then off repeatedly when the hot tap is turned on ? Regards kop

Can we have some more information please is this a recent occurrence how old is the boiler is there a filter fitted a picture of the boiler would help ?( Your boiler will only raise the cold incoming temperature by 35 degrees the recent cold snap could quite easily have lowered it to 2-3 degrees does the water get hotter if you slow the tap flow down ? Does the boiler go on then off repeatedly when the hot tap is turned on ? Regards kop
Thanks for the reply,
Additional details as follows
Boiler age about 8 yrs, flow is good, the problem has been with us for about 2 months, boiler stays on continuously not cycling, water temperature is 38c
I have reduced the flow rate but no difference
Regards

Is this all taps / outlets or just a couple?

Reply to IDEAL LOGIC COMBI 30, hot water not very hot in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler pump menu for either 70% or 100%, so, is the pump set at either one of two fixed speed percentages or does the pump actually vary speed, (modulate)...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for this tap so I'll have to close the stopcock. I tried closing it today but it won't go absolutely 100% closed and there is still a very slight flow...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock