Search the forum,

Discuss IDEAL LOGIC COMBI 30, hot water not very hot in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

IDEAL LOGIC COMBI 30, hot water not very hot, water flow fine. Would I be right in that the diverter valve cartridge needs replacing. Any other suggestions

Can we have some more information please is this a recent occurrence how old is the boiler is there a filter fitted a picture of the boiler would help ?( Your boiler will only raise the cold incoming temperature by 35 degrees the recent cold snap could quite easily have lowered it to 2-3 degrees does the water get hotter if you slow the tap flow down ? Does the boiler go on then off repeatedly when the hot tap is turned on ? Regards kop

Can we have some more information please is this a recent occurrence how old is the boiler is there a filter fitted a picture of the boiler would help ?( Your boiler will only raise the cold incoming temperature by 35 degrees the recent cold snap could quite easily have lowered it to 2-3 degrees does the water get hotter if you slow the tap flow down ? Does the boiler go on then off repeatedly when the hot tap is turned on ? Regards kop
Thanks for the reply,
Additional details as follows
Boiler age about 8 yrs, flow is good, the problem has been with us for about 2 months, boiler stays on continuously not cycling, water temperature is 38c
I have reduced the flow rate but no difference
Regards

Is this all taps / outlets or just a couple?

Reply to IDEAL LOGIC COMBI 30, hot water not very hot in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've got a non condensing Glowworm Ultimate with gravity tank and hot Water tank in a 4 bed house. 11 radiators 1 double 1400mm length 1 P+ 1400mm length 2 P+ 400mm length 7 singles 400mm 1 mains shower average water pressure Any recommendations on combi boiler and KW? Boiler budget...
Replies
Views
Got up on Wednesday morning no hot water, (only cold water coming out of hot tap). Checked boiler, it had zero pressure and F1 fault showing. So I refilled the pressure using the filling loop, up to about 1bar which is where it usually is, which worked fine, had hot water all day. Same thing...
Replies
Views
I have a ideal logic 30 boiler ,the thermostat receiver looks to have died ( no lights on wired receiver ) I believe this need# replacing but in the mean time does anyone know if I can override the thermostat if heating is required please? the handheld thermostat is working it’s the boiler...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Milky hot water. Recently had a Viessmann 100-W combi boiler installed. Now when the hot water reaches any tap it is very 'milky'. This appears to be micro bubbles and clears, upwards, in a few seconds leaving no residue. Though this is a hard water area in 45 years have never had this cloudy...
Replies
Views
B
Issue with boiler short cycling in system with hot water tank. We have an ideal heating logic heat2 h15 boiler which feeds a hot water tank upstairs in the house. We have an issue where if the boiler isn’t set to 80c then the boiler will short cycle, the hot water tank thermostat is set at...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock