Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal Logic+ Combi 30 - Heating but No Water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.

Pretty much as the title describes. We have an Ideal Logic+ 30 Combi Boiler. We have heating, but we have got no water (either cold or hot) through any of the taps in the house.

The displ;ay normally shows "Winter Mode" but it is currently showing "High Efficiency Mode".

Has anybody got any ideas?

if you have no cold water i would say you have a frozen main

I don't think the main feed into the property is frozen as there is a tap that we have cold water from, before it goes into the boiler. Apologies, I should have mentioned this in the inital post.

The first tap where we have water and the boiler are both in a garage. It appears that any water that is called for after the boiler is not coming through.

Have you touched any valves under the boiler

Kitchen sink do you have cold water ?

so Are you getting cold water through your taps in the house? Is it just the hot that you aren’t getting?

If you have no water at the kitchen sink you won't have any at your boiler as both of these are off your water mains

so Are you getting cold water through your taps in the house? Is it just the hot that you aren’t getting?

No. We are not getting any water at all in the house.

The only tap we are getting cold water from (no hot) is the one which is fed straight from the main feed, beforte it goes into the boiler.

Have you topped the boiler up with pressure recently?

I wondered that , the cold to the boiler is ofen turned off by mistake , but that obviously wont afect the cold everywhere else

No it’s just because with the logics you have a blue valve which has to be quarter turned to divert it to top up water in heating system and sometimes customers have shut the valve of at the heating pipe and forgot to turn the water to divert back into boiler

is main stopcock in garage ? sounds like pipes going through wall in house hot & cold are somehow both frozen can you see any exposed pipes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Logic+ Combi 30 - Heating but No Water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock