Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal Heating system filters insulated jacket in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Is it possible to get an insulated jacket for the magnetic filter which is supplied as part of the Ideal Vouge Max (18kw)?

Doing a Google and comparing the ideal filter to the fernox TF1 they look identical and you can get insulated jackets for the fern ox filter so it looks like I might have answered my own question lol

Not really thought about this before but if you’re struggling to find a premade one, perhaps one could be made out of foam insulating board.

Hmmm, if I get some time in the workshop, I might see what I can knock up.

Reply to Ideal Heating system filters insulated jacket in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm in a bit of a bind with a current CH install where I need to install a filter prior to a flush but no where to install My issue is the return on the combi (ideal 35) runs directly behind the boiler then up through the ceiling so I have no clearance to even attempt to snake it out to fit a...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I currently have an ideal mexico 2 heat only boiler - It has one DAB pump on the boiler return and a 2 port valve at the flow pipe to allow for heating...
Replies
Views
I currently have a 20 year old 24kW thermocompact system boiler which is costing a fortune to run. I have 13 radiators, hive TRVs and a total heat loss of 7kW, my unvented cylinder takes 17.2kW to recharge. The boiler I’m looking at is an Ideal Vouge Max, would the advice be to err on caution...
Replies
Views
I was sent an engineer by Ideal Heating to fix a problem with my system. When he left he drove over a pot of sealing compound (which must have dropped out of his van) on my shared drive. My neighbour pointed it out to me since he was parked in her space. I tried to remove it with water and...
Replies
Views
C
I’ve had an Ideal Vogue 32max/gen2 system boiler to a Megaflo fitted a week and running it at Flow temp 73 degrees to getting a return temp of about 55 degrees C, I’m seeing the LCD screen saying the efficiency level is only 25-28%. Has anyone else seen such a low percentage? I know for a fact...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock