Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal Evomax w60 in ignition lockout in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi.have an issue with evomax60 ignition lockout,appliance has had new probes,gas valve and pcb 2 visits and boiler still in same fault and advise would be appreciate.
Thanks.

Jase you need to be Gas safe to get advice on Boiler repairs any advice can only be given in the private section for Gas Safe engineers and not in the public domain , if you are Gas safe registered then pm the moderators your registration details they will be checked and you will then be given access to this section of the forum . Failing that contact ideal directly for a one off repair don't allow parts to keep being swapped hoping to resolved the issue this this is false economy . Kop

What’s it doing / how far is it getting ?

Reply to Ideal Evomax w60 in ignition lockout in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
  • Question
Hello - I have a Ideal 35kw combi gas boiler. Everything was fine until I switched the heating on for the first time this year. Then I got a L2 Ignition lockout error, and resetting the boiler doesn't fix it. The gas is definitely on, and the pressure is fine - any ideas? Thank you!
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the existing boiler needed upgrading. The Mechanical Engineers advising the architect insisted that we had a conventional cast iron combustion chamber boiler...
Replies
Views
Folks Me again I am at my wits end. I want to replace the boiler but I am on my backside and cannot afford to. I have been getting an intermittent F L Code. For around a year. I've had an engineer out 4 times. In that time boiler has had a new PCB, new electrodes, new gaskets, new...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hiya fellow gas engineer. Need some help on this boiler fault. Went out to this E133 Error on a Potterton Titanium 24 (GC: 47-393-39) I checked the inlet standing pressure which was at 25mb. Boiler attempts to fire and the pressure drops by 1mb but the gas valve doesn't open. Checked the black...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Optimistic
Hi, I've got a ferroli 901 boiler, I initially thought the pcb was at fault so bought a new one and I'm having the same problem ( has been connected correctly), I switch the boiler on, all correct leds light up, pump starts, fan starts, pilot fires up, then it shuts down, all lights go...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock