Search the forum,

Discuss IDEAL CONCORD FLOOR-STANDING BOILER in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

S

Sherwood

IF any of you plumbers are removing an old Ideal Concorde floor standing boiler please let me know.I need one as spares are many parts are now not available. Many thanks

Reply to IDEAL CONCORD FLOOR-STANDING BOILER in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Wanted old Ideal Standard Concorde Boiler for spare parts. If you are removing one please let me know. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello I’m hoping for some perceptive / input as I’m a long-distance landlord trying to unpick the best thing to do. Gas safety certificate was done on my rental flat (1st floor) which has a 10 year old Aviston E-combi EVO boiler. It failed based on rusting external flu components, which has...
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse and has been working without issue until now. The pilot light went out and now wont relight. It lights but as soon as you release the button it goes...
Replies
Views
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when the Gledhill controls for the “hot water” and “central heading” are turned on the Ideal boiler makes a constant “clicking” noise and tries to start...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages and couldnt get to the bottom of it and I thought worth asking the elders on here for their view - Hot water temp is 40 Degrees - Ideal Mexico 2...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock