Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal Classic FF370. in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

R

Roger Barnett

I am trying to locate a Boiler thermostat sensor for an Ideal Classic FF370.Not having much luck.Does anyone know where I might find one; or a similar compatible sensor, Thanks. Roger.

Reply to Ideal Classic FF370. in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Trying to source a Ranco K36 L1016 thermostat for an old Ideal boiler or any compatible alternatives. Any help would be appreciated.
Replies
Views
I have an issue with a Worcester Greenstar 29CDi Classic boiler. I replaced the old thermostat controller with a smart dual-channel HIVE one. I did all the wiring following the diagram in the attached picture. The boiler doesn't work anymore. Please, any suggestions?
Replies
Views
Got fd code on Ideal Logic Heat 15. Had two plumbers out and no joy. It’s had a new water flow sensor, flush with sentinel x800 and refurbished grundfos water pump. Boiler tries to light and water pump power light comes on but goes off immediately and boiler flashes fd again. It’s heat only so I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Anyone shed any light on ideal boilers catching fire , something about air pockets in the heat ex ? ,in a fault condition , thanks ray .
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, i moved recently in new home and realised that there is no room external thermostat wired to the Ideal Combi boiler. There is only mechanical timer on it. I saw some videos on Internet that mechanical timer can be replaced with electrical one but i am not sure if it is compatible with...
Replies
Views
Dobsuk
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock