Search the forum,

Discuss Icos HE15 constant issues.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jimbo1984

Good morning

I currently have an ideal Icos HE15 and I currently don't have heating or hot water.

if I had the boiler off and then turned it back on again. I get the start up, then the number 1 comes up on the panel. Then everything clicks off and I get a constant zero and no burner light.

i have tried to relight the boiler using the Stated method from ideal. I have bled all my radiators, also pressure is fine.

I have had someone over to look at the boiler and now have been stung with a new PCB unit. And still the same problem....

Ideal aren't helping as they are saying that it isn't a boiler issue.

So I still have a Constant zero with no heating or hot water.... It has been a week now. HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Icos HE15 constant issues.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am having a problem with my main 24he boiler where the flame is constantly clicking on and off with the heating and when using hot water. Some times the flame failure light comes on but it ignites again after a few seconds. The plumber has changed a couple of sensors on the boiler and checked...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just moved into a house that has a Worcester oil fired boiler, when powered up it burns constantly even when the heat setting is off and no hot water running, is this normal ?? Don’t know how old it is and waiting documents to be returned from the Soliciters to see what service...
Replies
Views
Got up on Wednesday morning no hot water, (only cold water coming out of hot tap). Checked boiler, it had zero pressure and F1 fault showing. So I refilled the pressure using the filling loop, up to about 1bar which is where it usually is, which worked fine, had hot water all day. Same thing...
Replies
Views
Folks Me again I am at my wits end. I want to replace the boiler but I am on my backside and cannot afford to. I have been getting an intermittent F L Code. For around a year. I've had an engineer out 4 times. In that time boiler has had a new PCB, new electrodes, new gaskets, new...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello all, So been having somewhat of a time with my Aqualisa Quartz 9.5 electric shower. A few.month ago I put up with a few problems it was having and in the end I replaced everything, new engine and new front cover . This was working great for a month or so, but now noticed an intermittent...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock