Search the forum,

Discuss I want programmable thermostat to control a Mixer Valve. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I want programmable thermostat to control a Mixer Valve. This to provide CH flow temperature from 30C to 70C from a thermal store tank at 80C

Not sure what you want to do, but if your rads have TRVs, you probably would be better off with programmable TRVs on all the rads, a modulating pump and no house thermostat. Central heating control with a thermal store doesn't get any better than that.

You might get more answers in the central heating forum.

Reply to I want programmable thermostat to control a Mixer Valve. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Background 24 apartments are equipped with thermal stores of (100 to 150 litres) with immersion heater capability. Individual demand of each apartment for domestic hot water varies greatly in timing and volume. Thus the oil boiler is required to work for long periods which is uneconomical...
Replies
Views
How a thermal store boiler works! I’ve got an old thermal store boiler and I’m trying to work out how it works. From what I understand the boiler keeps hot water at a steady temperature in the boiler whilst cold water enters into a coil which is held inside the hot water and this heats the cold...
Replies
Views
We have a pumped shower with a thermostatically controlled mixer valve. My wife complains that when she is having a long shower (hair wash etc) the shower runs at the right temperature for much of the time but suddenly changes to run cold, usually during the hair rinse time, for no apparent...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which is working fine but I want to learn how to decommission it (disconnect it from the rest of the system). Currently I have a Honeywell Home Single Zone Thermostat (Y87RF2024) and I am thinking to get the Honeywell Home Mobile Access Kit RFG100 to get...
Replies
Views
the thermostatic controller has snapped off the top of one of the radiator valves is the threaded metal collar standard to all valves? Can I fit one fro a different make?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock