Search the forum,

Discuss I need to replace my old Danfoss head valve help appreciated in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

973EFA71-AA59-45CD-8BEB-F2063EF0DB68.jpeg
Hi guys, my head valves of my radiators have broken teeth and need replacing. The diameter size is about 25/26 mm. The old ones are Danfoss BS6284 which are discontinued. I am aware that I could change the whole TVR cheaper but I just want to buy the heads please.
Any help would be appreciated. Pictures attached.

Attachments

• 865D4D5D-3D9A-4ED3-86E7-AB4C5D020E38.jpeg
    865D4D5D-3D9A-4ED3-86E7-AB4C5D020E38.jpeg
    233.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 71BEF172-7178-4E60-9C13-F2EED79CCA33.jpeg
    71BEF172-7178-4E60-9C13-F2EED79CCA33.jpeg
    249 KB · Views: 7

Reply to I need to replace my old Danfoss head valve help appreciated in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to replace 4 ÂĽ turn ceramic valves for a second hand kitchen tap set - two taps. The current ones are dripping. These are marked X17C, and have a threaded collar. I've been to two local reputable plumbers merchants with the old valve and the head and cover to assist in fitting. No-one has...
Replies
Views
Hi, my wife decided she wanted new modern bathtaps instead of the old 'supertaps' we've had since we bought the place. So we bought the new taps and I tried fitting them yesterday but the new taps don't have the same fitting length as the old ones, this wasn't aproblem on the hot supply as...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello, I am renovating a small bathroom in an apartment on the 5th floor. Heating is electric, no gas or oil. I have four (related) questions about this below. I had intended to reuse the cold water tank and the cylinder sitting underneath it but my plumber suggested I replace the cylinder as...
Replies
Views
Hi - I've replaced the service valve on the water feed to my toilet. It's screwed on fine on the bottom but the top connection to the nylon fitting doesn't screw on. If I remove the plastic washer it will screw on but it doesn't seal. It won't even fit on with the old washer, which is flattened...
Replies
Views
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6 other radiators and 2 bathroom towel radiators are just normal valve s. We live in a 4-bed, 3 storey house, as converted loft. Common problems were...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock