Search the forum,

Discuss I need 8mm copper monobloc tails. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
The title says it all. My customer bought a new monobloc kitchen mixer tap but wants copper tails, not the flexis as supplied. I have plenty of 10mm and 12mm copper tails but not the 8mm that he needs.
Any ideas where I can buy some, I've googled and e-bayed with no success. He may end up having to buy another tap at this rate!
TerryH.

I'd let him buy another tap, if they come with flexi's as a lot of them do are you then ignoring the installation instructions?

I know the customer is always right and if thats what they want etc. But if the manufacturer wanted them fitted with copper tails wouldn't they have supplied them....

Customers....

they have brought the tap, tell them to supply the copper tails. make it there problem.

They can do the phoning round and trailing round all the plumbers merchants, not you.

If youre stuck Ive probably got some spare ones here.

i hate those microbore tails !! tell the custard to get it themselves

Thanks for all the replies, gents.
The customer had a burst flexi a few years back causing a severe flood, hence the requirement. He also bought the tap, I did mention that the flow would be very poor but it's what he wants. I have a feeling he may decide to change the tap once he has waited 10 minutes to fill the kettle!
I may have found a pair on He-Bay, the owner swapped his copper tails for flexis. Which is another potential problem, narrow gauge pipes like that could well crease.
Happy days!!
Thanks again.
TerryH

E-bay turned up trumps with a pair of copper tails that did not fit!
My customer bought a new tap. Copper tails, nice copper off-set connections and full bore isolators.
Proper job :coolgleamA:
Thanks again for your suggestions.
TerryH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I need 8mm copper monobloc tails. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock