Search the forum,

Discuss I little bit of good news ! in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
In these challenging times we are all going through I had some very happy news yesterday, my eldest son and his partner are expecting their first child in October although I am delighted to be a grandad again and to see him happy after some sh--ty times he's gone through making some bad choices , it does worry me bringing a child into crazy world but you have to have hope, stay strong guys keep your loved ones safe . Regards kop

Congratulations KOP and family!
It doesn't compare with that but a little bit of good news from me, I passed my gas and got registered in February (@ age 44)!
- only just got the badge on my PF account this week.
I encourage others to come up with something positive in all this, we could all do with it.

In these challenging times we are all going through I had some very happy news yesterday, my eldest son and his partner are expecting their first child in October although I am delighted to be a grandad again and to see him happy after some sh--ty times he's gone through making some bad choices , it does worry me bringing a child into crazy world but you have to have hope, stay strong guys keep your loved ones safe . Regards kop

One of my sons & his wife are expecting their 1st child in October too @king of pipes ! 😁

I've got two grandsons so far - I love that sticker that you see on the back of cars... "THE GRANDKIDS ARE GREAT I WISH I'D HAD THEM FIRST!!"

Keep safe and well all.

Congratulations WC1 that's good news mate hope you get to benefit from your new qualifications soon stay well . Kop
[automerge]1586098150[/automerge]
One of my sons & his wife are expecting their 1st child in October too @king of pipes ! 😁

I've got two grandsons so far - I love that sticker that you see on the back of cars... "THE GRANDKIDS ARE GREAT I WISH I'D HAD THEM FIRST!!"

Keep safe and well all.
I have 6 from my step children this will be my first from my son but treat em all the same why wouldn't you . Kop
[automerge]1586098256[/automerge]
Well done and congratulations to both of you
Cheers H

Last edited:
Hi KOP I was born into a crazy world in the late 50 s with nuclear war looming ...there is always something....new life is the best way fwds good luck to your offspring. Centralheatking

Congratulations WC1 that's good news mate hope you get to benefit from your new qualifications soon stay well . Kop
[automerge]1586098150[/automerge]

I have 6 from my step children this will be my first from my son but treat em all the same why wouldn't you . Kop
[automerge]1586098256[/automerge]

Cheers H

At the end of the day what matters more than family - nothing I'd say, it's only love that makes the world go round. Hatred and disease don't.

Cheers Kop. I'm so lucky to have got the ticket just before shut down.
At the moment I'm sacrificing my business to look after my parents but hopefully it'll help me come out swinging and build things back up when we're back to normal...

You must be ancient .. 🤣
62 to be precise my target is 82 because I have a lot more to do. It’s been fun so far 3 wives 4 boys from 2 and 7 step. But I might not be able to bash out a 3 bed semi in 2.5 days anymore but am responsible for 20 part time jobs which I take seriously. I must admit after 12 hours in office or on the road I feel very ancient ...then there is the next day Centralheatking no grandchildren yet ur lucky KOP

Last edited:

Reply to I little bit of good news ! in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
Had a job booked in this morning, renew all rads in the property. Downstairs rads are in solid floor so customer said just change rads and alter pipe to suit. Would be using extensions where possible but obviously made customer aware whatever happens won't look as good as bringing the pipes...
Replies
Views
Hello all I hope it's okay to seek some advice on this forum. A bit of background first: I live in a flat, built around 2000, originally came with PowerMax boiler, this was replaced with a combi Glow Worm end of 2012. End of 2015 had a leak from the flue, it was decided that it was due to poor...
Replies
Views
I know this topic has been thrashed out quite a few times however every situation is different and unique, so here is my story, its a little long but wanted to add some backgroun information first. My property is a end semi-detached, has an Ariston Micro Genus Combi 23 MFFI with 9 radiators (5...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock