Search the forum,

Discuss I have a Swash 1000 bidet that's dripping/leaking at the center nozzle. Does anyone have experience with this?Thank you. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a Swash 1000 bidet that's dripping/leaking at the center nozzle. Does anyone have experience with this?
Thank you.

Reply to I have a Swash 1000 bidet that's dripping/leaking at the center nozzle. Does anyone have experience with this?Thank you. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I bought a Vidalux steam shower cabin but my plumber wouldn't put it in because he said that it would leak. The company has really good ratings and it's going to be difficult to return. Does anyone have any experiences with these and would you agree with my plumber?
Replies
Views
My Zanussi gas oven has 4 gas rings and 2 gas ovens (the smaller top oven has a grill). (Model ZCG664GNC). There are 6 gas knobs (gas taps you might say) on the front panel, and one of these has a double function (turn it left and it operates the smaller oven, turn it right and it operates the...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise coming from my copper water pipes when no water is being used? It basically sounds like the noise you hear after the water shuts off when your toilet bowl...
Replies
Views
Hi When my boiler was serviced this year the plumber found the leak as shown in the photo. I was told that the problem may have resolved itself but if not I may need a new boiler. I have three questions please: 1) What has caused this problem? 2) Now I know the problem is there (it's normally...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, I have a dripping 3 bar prv despite pressure never going above 2 bar when heating is on. I’ve replaced the prv and the problem persists. I’ve also repressurised the expansion vessel each time to 1 bar and there doesn’t appear to be any water in the vessel. I even tried putting a very small...
Replies
Views
Kevinb
K
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock